just another opinion - spelling rules and exceptions?

Sun Apr 16 17:06:16 UTC 2006

Hi Valerie -

yes I understand perfectly your explanation.

I did not comment on Stuarts research project.

I simply followed your link and found this spelling - rule that has been
established by Your Deaf Action Committee and You yourself back in the 1980s
and 1990s, you chose to write the position of contact, and then the length
of the arrow ....

I understand your spelling rule.

And I like to experiment in this case with finding out if there is an
exception ... in order to support a visual aspect ...

Thanks for your comment

Stefan ;-)