Using SignText for creating signs

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon Apr 24 20:44:43 UTC 2006

don't waste your time wrtigin for old one... everyone has to keep up with
new computers.... (printers and other programms just need to work on new
version...) so I plan to buy a new one soon... just waiting on my husband
(who's sick right now and cannot take care of this )

I'll let you know as soon as I'm on Mac Os X

Anny