Frank - deaf schools in Scotland

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 2 14:10:15 UTC 2006

Dear Frank,

> Several English friends have written to me saying they have taken courses
> in BSL.  Mary cited there being a number (more than 10 implied) of schools
> for the deaf in Scotland.

Now? There's like 3 deaf schools in Scotland now - there used to be
more than 10 schools in Scotland but not now.

Aberdeen School for the Deaf
St Vincent's School for the Deaf, Tollcross (Glasgow)
Donaldson's College, Edinburgh

That's it for now - its really sad as each Scottish city used to have
a deaf school such as Dundee, Paisley etc but now, nope!

Shane