do you accept to help ?!?!

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sat Apr 8 19:46:26 UTC 2006

Val

I would like to know whether you'd accept to help me....

the internet "www.PiSourd.ch" Site you visited  was made by an association
which I sometimes work with... and from which I'm a member too... they've
made such a good work in this field... it's just incredible... I'd like to
help them, contribute to the new version of their site.... which they are
preparing

they would like to add signWriting in the new version.... and I though I
could work on their specific vocabulary (instead of working on other
words...) if it can be usefull for them!!! that can be a good notation
exercice for me...

BUT... i'sometimes still hesitate about movment notation... and would like
to know if I can count on your help correcting some of my notation ?!?!?

Would you accept to give a look at my SW notation... and watch the vidéo on
www.PiSourd.ch... to make sure what I write is correct ?!?! (in the
SignPuddle... (the last 6 signs for examples) I wrote down PISOURD to know
where the sign comes from....

what about this proposal ?!?!

Let me know if anything like this would be possible

Iwould like to ask help from someone else as I know you have so many things
to work on right now...... anyone else interested in helping me with this
project ?!?!?

Thanks fos your answer

Anny