FRANCE Animated SignWriting by Juliette Dalle

Sun Apr 9 14:32:38 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 9, 2006

Yes! Go to this web page:

Movement Writing Animation
http://movementwriting.org/animation/

I hope someday, Juliette, you can animate an actual SignWriting
sentence in French Sign Language...like Stefan's first animation in
German Sign Language...that is a good teaching aid too!

THANK YOU for your contributions!

SignWriting animations have only just begun...I bet someday we will
have a big library of animated sentences!

Val ;-)