BRAZIL Animated SignWriting by Rubia Denardi

Sun Apr 9 19:42:32 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 9, 2006

Hello Antonio Carlos and Rubia!
This is very exciting. Thanks for informing us...and take a look at
this web page. I just put a link to your work:

Movement Writing Animation
http://www.MovementWriting.org/animation

If you have more, please tell me and I can link to those too...

For some reason, not all browsers could view your link...I tried
three browsers and only one of mine could view the files...I realize
it means I do not have the correct plugins...what plugin is required
to view your files?

And Rubia - I am impressed that you were able to get the 3-D feeling
forward and back depth...writing the symbol smaller when it is
further away is an excellent way to do that and years ago I actually
considered putting those depth differences as actual symbols in the
IMWA...smaller symbols would mean further away and bigger symbols
would mean closer to your chest...but we did not do that because it
would create so many more symbols in the IMWA...but that is great
that you are doing that with animation!!

Val ;-)