FRANCE Animated SignWriting by Juliette Dalle

Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Mon Apr 10 13:03:40 UTC 2006

Hi Ingvild,

> This was very nice - but one question: are the signs written in receptive
> or expressive mode? They seem to be in receptive, is that right?

   Yes, they are written in receptive mode, you got it right!

   We have found that animations using SW are easier to understand if
written in receptive mode (specially for those not yet trained in
reading SW, as children that are beginning to read it).

   All the best,

   Antônio Carlos

--
Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa