SW - animated receptive point of view

Juliette Dalle july.tigre at FREE.FR
Mon Apr 10 21:01:45 UTC 2006

Hello Stefan, Val, Charles, Rocha,..

Wow !

I never thought that my animations would give a passionate debatting..
Stefan, thanks for your interested view of teacher, we think in their
way. We always search a good method to teach the SW to children.

One of my 3 animations is 100% expressive (animation "Mime") ; the red
hand shows the left hand and blue the right hand, so it is as mirror
(expressive). And about the 2 animations of facial expression, I was
surprise that you consider it as receptive. Because I do it in
expressive not receptive...

;-) smile....

Juliette