still have questions about SignText <-> SignPuddle

Fri Apr 14 22:36:09 UTC 2006

Hi Anny,

Not yet, but in the near future.

I promise that working with a document and a dictionary will get
easier.  The new interface will work wonders.  Initially, it will be
online only.  In time, working offline will be possible and exactly the
same as online.

Let me know if you have any other comments or questions.  Learning how
people want to work is always important.

Regards,
-Steve