Opening Fingers from a Fist use dots...

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 19 12:52:18 UTC 2006

I just noticed the other variations you added. Actually, the movement
we are describing is one simultaneous fast movement of both hands just
like AMAZEMENT but the hand locations and orientations are different.
There is a mouth movement that some use that looks something like BUP.
I just used the tense face because I wasn't sure how critical the
mouth movement was.

There is an alternating movement like you are describing that refers
to signing as well, but we suggest this one because it seems to
include the idea of fluency and almost a stream of "text" as compared
to a set of individual signs which the alternating movement seems to
suggest

If we need to use hollow dots, then I would see something like SIGNWRITING_9?

Thanks,

Stuart