Using signtext for creating signs

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Apr 23 20:11:03 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

as you know, in our project here in CZ we have been using signpuddle
online, but signs are not ready for public, so we need way how to create
signs offline.
So you told me before it is possible with signtext, but I don't know how
to store created signs. SignText don't make any png file. Probably I am
using old signtext.

thanks for help ;)
Honza