Create PNGs from Vocabulary Lists in SignText

Mon Apr 24 14:29:52 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 24, 2006

Honza from the Czech Republic wrote:
> goot to know you have to change to DISPLAY mode.
> When you bookmark site, is it possible using "bookmark" for
> creating list of signs and later make changes?

YES! Of course! When you bookmark a vocabulary list or a Sign-
Sentence (you can use SignText for complete sentences too) then that
bookmark is always there for you. Bookmarking is the way to save
signs or lists of signs in the new SignText. Then, later, when you
return to your work, you can click on the name of the bookmark, and
then click on Display to save as PNGs, or click on Editor to return
the list of signs to the SignText Editor so you can make
changes...and there are new editing tools that help you make those
changes too...

It is real important that you download the SignText Reference Manual
and read it page by page....I know it is boring to read manuals! But
you need it, Honza, because I can see that you are not familiar with
all the new features in SignText...and there many more we have not
discussed yet!

Download the SignText Reference Manual
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

Try at least skimming the manual...it is visual enough that it should
not be too boring - ha!