Vals telephones are working again!

Thu Apr 27 20:12:30 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
April 27, 2006

Dear SignWriting List!

I am happy to report that my telephones are working again!

858-456-0098 voice

858-456-0020 fax

plus we can talk on D-Link Videophones and Skype.

Skype is amazing! You download free software:

Skype
http://www.Skype.com

for Windows or Macintosh...totally free...

and you can talk long distance for free, by voice, with others who
have Skype too...

Or we can IM each other on Skype... (instant messaging)

Or you can do webcam videophone from computer to computer on
Skype...which I haven't tried yet...again for free and no hard wiring
or programming...It is easier than other videophones because it is
all done through your computer so no wires to figure out...no
configuration of your router etc..

Is there anyone interested in trying Skype video conferencing?

Please tell me because I think it is would be great for
SignWriting...another way to teach face to face using Sign Language

And thanks to those who helped me test Skype...it is an amazing tool
that should not be ignored...

I am working on adding new symbols to the IMWA, and will be back on
the List on Tuesday next week - Todd is coming next Monday to help me
post the new SignBank..I needed his help with the new software which
I am still learning...And meanwhile Steve is programming new software
too...so we are busy!

But having said that...You are all welcome to call me - ha!! A great
way to test the telephones and videophones...smile...and besides...I
miss you all...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting