SOUTH AFRICA sign for South Africa

Wed Aug 2 14:33:53 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 2, 2006

On Aug 2, 2006, at 3:21 AM, Sebolelo Nhlapo wrote:
> Oh i am forget to tell you about D-Link videophone.Ok but i use a
> webcam inQuick Captures .Now i tried to connect this videophone
> unfortunately it is not online.
> What you think it?
>
> Thanks
> sebo

Hello Sebo!
My videophone only works if we both have a D-link or Sorensen
videophone. It is not a web cam. But we can try another kind of video
communication later, with the web cam, someday...

Congratulations on adding your first two signs in your South African
SignPuddle!

South Africa SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-ZA

I see the sign for South Africa - I did not know that sign!