Ethiopian Handshapes in the IMWA

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Aug 16 12:31:02 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
August 16, 2006

Hello Eyasu!
Wonderful to hear from you. Yes...it was very confusing in July,
because our SignWriting List software...the software that sends
messages to the List...was not working well. So many messages piled
up and the software could not send them to the List. Then, the
software got fixed, and then suddenly we received old messages in our
email boxes from one month ago!

That is also why I did not post the new handshapes for Ethiopia yet,
because the List software was not working...Although I am working on
another job right now, for a Norwegian anthropology study, I do have
some of the Ethiopian symbols finished and I am still working on the
others...

I know this must seem so slow...but they are coming...hopefully by
the end of August...

Many blessings to Ethiopia!

Val ;-)