ASL Literature: Hickory Dickory Dock

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Dec 10 19:14:14 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 10, 2006

Hello Cherie and Everyone!
Thank you, Cherie, for another ASL document prepared with SignText. I
bookmark all documents sent to us that are prepared in SignText. That
way we can discuss complete sentences and phrases here on the
SignWriting List, and can review and edit old documents, like a
bookmark-library!

When you receive an email with a SignText document, if you right-
click with your mouse on a column of SignWriting, the whole column
can be copied and pasted into an email message to discuss it.

For example, I just right-clicked on the third column of Hickory
Dickory Dock, and then pasted it into this email message below...Can
you read it everyone?...

Can you see there is a clock marked by the classifier with the left
hand, and then a mouse runs in circles down the clock....continued