Square Fist Symbol in SignMaker

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 13 01:30:24 UTC 2006

Me too Charles!  I really don't care for the drag-and-drop system, since I
work on a laptop using a touch pad which (I'm finding) is even slower than a
mouse.  I wish I'd had the chance to use SignWriter DOS.  Oh well . . .  SW
Editor is better than nothing.  Still, I'm looking forward to being able to
type SW (beyond the fingerspelling font in MS Word, that is).
Kelly Jo