Detailed Writing: Heel of Hand

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Wed Dec 13 12:17:32 UTC 2006

If you go to http://www.signwriting.org/  and look along the top for the
button that says "Lessons" you will find lots of good information.  Under
#1 is the complete textbook, that you can download in pdf.  I printed one
out and had it bound, because there are some things I look up frequently
(axial movements make me crazy!).  I would recommend reading that first,
then going to the e-lessons, which is #2

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Janice Temoteo" <janicetemoteo at gmail.com>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
12/13/2006 05:32 AM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] Detailed Writing: Heel of Hand

Hello You all! I'm "new" in learning SignWriting and I'd like to know if
theres a book explaining everything to me in a easier way, cause looking
to the site I don't where to begin.
Thanks
Janice