BRAZIL Deaf Students in Crato and Brazilian links

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 14 03:20:51 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 13, 2006

THANK YOU, Cris!

We all benefit from this excellent support page:

http://sign-net.ucpel.tche.br/

Especially the full Lessons in SignWriting Textbook written in LIBRAS
and Portuguese, with new sections added...

It is a good book and I will place a link to it from our Lessons
section of our SignWriting web site...

And how are you, Cris? ...are you working with SignWriting at all
now?...I remember before you were very active...

Janice is in Crato, and has a large group of Deaf students who may
learn SignWriting in the future. I assume Crato is very far away from
where you are in Brazil?

Val ;-)