Lessons in Different Languages

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 15 12:09:25 UTC 2006

Hey Valerie and others,

  I went to the Portuguese link and cannot seem to download it.  The link doesn´t open the browser.  Am I doing something wrong?

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:
  SignWriting List
December 14, 2006

Dear SW List:
I have improved the Lessons area on the web:

SignWriting Lessons
http://www.SignWriting.org

and click on number 1:
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw

you will see I started to add web pages for each language...

Different web pages for instruction manuals in:

English
French
Spanish
German
Norwegian
Portuguese

You may need to Refresh your browser when you visit this page:

http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw

and not all the language pages are finished, but at least you can see
I have gotten started on a more comprehensive web site with all our
lessons documents together in one area

THANK YOU to all of you for translating books and creating your own
books...we are so fortunate to have books in so many languages...and
more countries are always welcome...