Contact symbols in the middle of arrow stems

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Dec 15 16:26:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 15, 2006

K.J. Boal wrote:
> I personally prefer to use the full-hand symbol (the first one),
> probably because I'm not used to the heel-of-hand symbol (yet).  I
> like the brush symbol in the middle of the arrow, though!
> KJ

Hi KJ!

Yes...writing by hand we used to do some cool combinations...This was
my style of writing for brushes or other contact in the middle of
movement...