How long does it take to learn?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 16 02:58:05 UTC 2006

Hello Adam!
What a wonderful message. I am so impressed...I am glad you are
teaching other people and writing so much...wow!!

Keep being bold...

Val ;-)

PS. maybe some of your friends could start writing some literature to
add to our library of reading materials ...that would help stimulate
more readers ...and give them a reason for learning to write...