spelling question

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 20 00:13:21 UTC 2006

Ings,

U got that right - one asterik is enough - most people will recognise
that as 'love' in BSL anyway - but its usually used as 'I would love
to do that but...' - the more common sign for 'love' in BSL is the
same movement same placement etc but with the fists instead of flat
palms.

Shane