quetsion on sign notation

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Dec 29 00:41:32 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 28, 2006

Hello Anny and all List Members!

I hope you all are having a wonderful holidays season ;-))

And thanks for this question, Anny...What an interesting sign!

I looked at the sign for cancer on this web page:

> http://www.pisourd.ch/index.php?theme=dicocomplet

and I took a screen capture of one of the hand positions in the sign.
Can you see how the fingers are pointing up, rather than down?

For this reason, I would write the sign slightly differently...it is
a hard sign and I think it is a great challenge!

I will post my version shortly...

I hope all of you will feel relaxed to ask questions
anytime...sharing is a great way to learn...one sign at a time!  Val ;-)