Boat_3

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Dec 1 14:55:31 UTC 2006

I think the rule for this handshape is that if the upper part of the
hand (the triangle where the fingers are) is shaded or unshaded, that
tells you that it is at a diagonal. Unshaded triangle means it is at a
diagonal with the palm facing up. Shaded triangle means it is at a
diagonal with the palm facing down. If it has the regular half-fill-in,
then it is not at a diagonal.

Thanks,

Stuart