BRASIL Deaf TV Program about Dictionary & SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Dec 8 20:10:48 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 8, 2006

Hello SW List!
I am very happy to announce that SignWriting has been mentioned on
Brazilian television on December 4, 2006, on this program:

NUEVO DICCIONARIO DE LS BRASILEÑA Y WEB DE SIGNO ESCRITURA

I just received this message from Brazil. If you click on this link:

http://www.webvisual.tv/videos/wmv/nuevo%20diccionario%20de%20ls%
20brasilena%20y%20web%20de%20signo.wmv

it should download the TV program on your computer. It worked for me
anyway!

Or go to:

www.webvisual.tv

The television program talks about the new Brazilian Sign Language
Dictionary. I do not understand Brazilian Sign Language, but it was
fun to watch the presentation anyway. I started to understand the
signing and it was fun! The program includes a section at the end
about SignWriting, as you can see by this attached screen capture...

Thank you, Fernando Capovilla and Antonio Campos, for sharing this
with us and congratulations too, for all your hard work and PLEASE
send my best wishes to your entire team at Feneis...I am very excited
to learn more about this soon and I hope we all can be in contact
again...

See the message below...  Val ;-)

Name: BrazilTV.jpg
Type: image/jpeg