sw-l-digest V1 #2007

Mª Cristina P. Pereira macripiper at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 11 18:08:08 UTC 2006

Hi, Charles!
Sorry cause I've had almost no time to talk with you at TISLR9.
Working in the Brazilian interpreting team I've been too busy all the
time. But as you're nearby, send a mail and we can chat a bit, maybe
go out for a 'churrasco' (our typical Southern barbecue).

Regards from Brazil

Mª Cristina Pires Pereira
Porto Alegre - RS - Brasil