Lessons Books in Many Languages on the web

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 14 18:56:33 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 14, 2006

Dear SW List:
I have improved the Lessons area on the web:

SignWriting Lessons
http://www.SignWriting.org

and click on number 1:
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw

you will see I started to add web pages for each language...

Different web pages for instruction manuals in:

English
French
Spanish
German
Norwegian
Portuguese

and different signed languages too...

You may need to Refresh your browser when you visit this page:

http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw

and not all the language pages are finished, but at least you can see
I have gotten started on a more comprehensive web site with all our
lessons documents together in one area

THANK YOU to all of you for translating books and creating your own
books...we are so fortunate to have books in so many languages...and
more countries are always welcome...