Remove using 5-hand or heel

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 14 19:15:24 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
December 14, 2006

Philippe and Stuart and Adam and Everyone!

I have two questions for you too...Take a look at the attached...the
top ones are examples you showed us first, using the symbols that are
currently in the IMWA. The Heel of Hand is very short in the IMWA.

Look at my diagram at the bottom (number 3)...I made the Heel of Hand
symbol a little bit longer...plus I wrote the Brush Symbol in the
middle of the stem of the arrow the way I would write it by hand...

Can you read my example? Which do you prefer?