AW: [sw-l] Remove using 5-hand or heel

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 15 00:07:39 UTC 2006

as a native signer, I can understand the 'heel' a lot more than the top-view.

I can see why it is easier for people whose first language isnt the
signed language - to understand the top-view.

Maybe you can ask a few fluent signers to see what they think?

Shane