How long does it take to learn?

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 16 23:48:45 UTC 2006

Me too!
KJ

>From: "Cherie Wren" <cwterp at YAHOO.COM>
>To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>Subject: Re: [sw-l] How long does it take to learn?
>Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 07:57:31 -0800 (PST)
>

> >>But that is also why Stuart and Philippe would like to focus more on
>handwriting now, and so do others on our List...I know Kim and Stefan
>too, have obviously been interested...everyone is really...Kim does a
>lot of handwriting, as we have seen!<<
>
>Add me to that list! I have started playing with handwriting.  I would love
>lessons on it!
>
>cherie

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN!  Telus
Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to
December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/