No subject

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 29 14:40:06 UTC 2006

Version 3 is the clearest to me.  Showing the hands closed (as the other versions in the file do), misses the beginning handshape, which is open like the hands of a crab (which Cancer means in Greek).  They are not closed like the hands of a lobster.  The hands face the chest.  The second version with the fingers pointing up the page is also clear, the other, the fingers are pointing down the page and the palms are up, which I don't think is physically possible.

  Charles

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod <acpg at vtxnet.ch> wrote:
  I wtote two new version of the CANCER sign in swiss french LSF

palm facing up (the rotation of the handshape LOOKS fine but is not
correct)

palm facing up (the rotation of the handshape is correct but it
LOOKS wrong and is hard to read!)

palm facing the chest

any one can help me with this?!?!

Anny