LESSON Multiple Openings in Different Directions

Gallant, Philippe PGallant at MERCYDESMOINES.ORG
Wed Feb 1 16:27:45 UTC 2006

Valerie,

I liked number 6... in fact that is what I was thinking using this
method but wasn't sure!   But, I am using the square since it started
with S not O.  I just created on the sign puddle named cl-list-throw...
here is the sign...

Does this look better?

Philippe "Philip" Gallant

Cultural Advocacy Health Services Coordinator

Mercy Medical Center

Interpretation Services Department

           VOICE:  (866) 410-5787 ext. 73013

               TTY:  (515) 643-SIGN (7446)

               FAX:  (515) 643-2859

VIDEOPHONE:  pgallant.mercydesmoines.org