ASL Grammar - Is this correct?

Wed Feb 1 18:51:01 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 1, 2006

Adam, Stuart, Cherie, Ingvild, Stefan - everyone!
Maybe someone could start their own web pages, to share with the
world, their ASL sentences with good grammar? smile...I am 4 to 6
months behind on posting documents for people so this would make it
go faster...We could use some ASL document web sites that list all
the pure ASL sentences available written in SignWriting...a little
like what I started on this web page:

ASL Sentences
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/asl01.html

but I can see I will never have time to really do a lot on it
myself...what's more, I would prefer that others would do it! I would
rather work on Movement Writing in general...and leave the languages
to the language users....

Once we start learning the new SignText (I am preparing a lesson
now), there is a way to save sentences there, so this will make the
job easier for any new sites on ASL sentences...

And obviously the same could be done for other signed languages
too...good for the language for people to make the jump from single
signs to sentences...

Val ;-)