SignText Problem

Wed Feb 1 21:59:57 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 1, 2006

Steve Slevinski wrote:
> Microsoft doesn't like to play nice with the world.  I need to
> refactor the string parsing in all my forms so it will work
> properly for IE or Firefox.  Argh!!! I should have this done by
> tomorrow.

Great. Many thanks, Steve...and thanks Cherie for informing all of
us...this gives me a great excuse to complete and send three orders I
have...I just sent a box to French-Canada, and now I have three more
orders to fulfill...one from Michigan, and 2 from
Florida...smile...so I will start the Lessons in SignText in a day or
so...

And by the way, no surprise, I just tested SignText on Internet
Exporer for the Mac, and NO symbols showed up at all - ha!

Most Mac users stopped using IE long ago because IE is not updated
for the Mac and other browsers are so much better...