ASL Sign for Chemotherapy?

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 4 16:51:03 UTC 2006

The 4 hand would be fingers splayed, it is a
classifier that can mean flowing liquid.  The port was
on the right in my daughter's case, although it wasn't
for chemo.  That (right hand on right shoulder) feels
really awkward as a sign, though.  I would tend to
sign it right hand on left shoulder, because that
feels more natural to me...  What say you Deaf folk?

cherie