length limit

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 6 19:41:17 UTC 2006

WOO HOO!  It is all here, spelling errors and all!
Lotus Notes still shows red Xs  See attached for a
screen shot...

cherie

--- slevin at signpuddle.net wrote:

---------------------------------
Re: [sw-l] length limit

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for all your help.  I made some changes and
tested it with my yahoo account.  I believe that
SignText email is now playing nice with Yahoo!  The
text above should be visible without repeating signs.
Any change for Lotus Notes?

You should be able to create documents with just over
1000 symbols with SignText.  This will be the limit
until the Python application version is ready.

Thanks again for your help,
-Steve