SignText Lesson 1 Introduction

Sun Feb 12 20:06:11 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 12, 2006

Frank in Florida wrote:
> My security seems to remove most enclosures in my email. E-mails
> are not
> usually bothered. I'm interested in examining the lessons you so
> kindly sent
> to me. Would it be possible to make lesson one an e-mail-not an
> inclosure in
> an email?

Hello Frank and Everyone!
Great to see you on the SignWriting List, and feel free to introduce
yourself anytime. Welcome!

That was an attached file...It was a GIF file...I do not know what an
inclosure is...that is a term specific to your email I think...there
is a chance that it was just that one GIF that got flagged by your
email software..if it doesn't happen often then maybe you can still
enjoy the lessons..I have attached it again to the bottom of this
message...can you see it now?

The lessons are also going to be posted in a PDF file later, and I
will announce that as soon as it is completed...So you can read
anything you missed at that time...smile... Val ;-)