LESSON Eyegaze

Tue Feb 14 22:25:02 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 14, 2006

Honza from Czech Republic wrote:
> But why I am writing this message is this: we had difficulties
> writing eyegaze and mimics at once.
> Is it possible? I had to choose one, eyegaze or mimics for each
> sign, but I needed to write both.

Wow! This is a wonderful poem! Thank you for sharing this with us...

Regarding the eyegaze...can you tell me which sign needed both
eyegaze and other expressions?...if you cannot write it all in one
facial circle, then two facial expressions would be placed side by
side...so if you can try to write the specific sign you want...then
let us look at it again...smile...hope we can post this poem? smile