SIGNTEXT Manual Posted on Web

Fri Feb 17 15:48:31 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 17, 2006

Steve Slevinski wrote:
> The Link button opens a page on SignBank.org where the document is
> visible and each sign is an individual graphic.  The URL address of
> this page provides a good link for sharing with others on the
> Internet.

Hello Everyone and Steve!
Many thanks for this explanation. This is now in the new SignText
Manual.

I have the first 30 pages of the Manual done. It is on the web. To
download:

New SignText Manual
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

I need someone to read the manual, to tell me if it is clear.
Feedback is welcome!

The last pages of the Manual are not done. I will be adding them to
the document as I learn how to use SignText myself. I will return to
writing a SignWriting document with SignText now, to complete the
testing, and to complete the Manual...smile...

Many thanks for all your help!