Happy birthday Valerie

Wed Feb 22 17:37:33 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
February 22, 2006

> Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Hello Valerie – it is time again (already!!!) to send my greeting
> card.
> Especially created for this special event!!
> Happy birthday and all the best! Thanks so much for all what you
> are doing for us ...
> Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
I am always amazed when someone remembers a birthday...Thank you
Stefan. Your card is gorgeous and your heart is so kind. I feel
blessed...

THANK YOU to all of you, for your hard work and for your
contributions to SignWriting...

We are very fortunate to know each other!

I only wish I could do more for all of you...Sometimes I promise
things, and then I seem to never get enough time to complete it
all...so keep in touch with me...I need you...

I know your life is like that too, Stefan, and yet you found time to
remember...Thanks for that!

How are your Deaf students doing in Germany?...Please tell them a big
HELLO from me!