LESSON Multiple Openings in Different Directions

Wed Feb 1 17:13:15 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
Feburary 1, 2006

Philippe from Iowa wrote:
> I liked number 6... in fact that is what I was thinking using this
> method but wasn’t sure!   But, I am using the square since it
> started with S not O.  I just created on the sign puddle named cl-
> list-throw...  here is the sign...

Great! I just looked and it looks good in SignPuddle!

Now, see attached...I have not added this to SignPuddle because I
think we need more symbols in the IMWA to help write the facial
expression properly...You were expelling air every time you did an
opening of the hand...we have a way to write that with tiny little
Exhale symbols that are placed on top of or near each opening, but
unfortunately, right now, we only have big ones in the IMWA! So I
have to add the tiny ones to the IMWA, but for now, you can see under
the Nose symbols, in SignMaker, is where the Air and Exhale symbols
are located...for your information...

In this attached example I just added general Air coming out of the
mouth, which is not what you were doing...you were puffing every time
you opened so later I can tell you when the right symbols are in the
IMWA to be able to write that detail...