SIGNTEXT Link Option Button?

Thu Feb 16 16:17:25 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

The Link button opens a page on SignBank.org where the document is
visible and each sign is an individual graphic.  The URL address of this
page provides a good link for sharing with others on the Internet.

The Display button works offline, but each sign is composed of
individual symbol graphics and can not be copied as a whole.  The URL
address of this page should not be shared with others on the Internet.

Regards,
-Steve