DanceWriting and SportsWriting Puddles

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 19 22:06:01 UTC 2006

I have been doing it by copying the sign sentence in display or link or email into Word. Although, using display may not be best as it just copies the symbols and not the placeing. It may be a little different for you as to how then for me because of browser, computer platform etc., but I am sure it can be done.
Adam
-----Original Message-----
From: eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
Date: 02/19/06 01:20 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] DanceWriting and SportsWriting Puddles

Hello - I've been experimenting with the SignText editor and it's going
very well so far. However, for my purposes it's important that I be
able to move my SignWriting transcripts into a Word document in order
to integrate them into the text of my dissertation. I am able to email
them to myself and so forth, but have not been able to put the SSW text
into a Word document. Is this possible?
Thank you!
All the best,
Erika Hoffmann