Thanks everyone!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 23 11:44:00 UTC 2006

My birthday is September 16, the same day as Henry VIII of England.
  Charles Butler

  Eu nascei em Brazil.  Oi tudos em Brazil.  Feliz Carnaval.

  Carmen Miranda dances the samba!

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
February 22, 2006

Bill Reese wrote:
> From sunny Florida to sunny California, I hope the day carries
> happiness all the way along. ;-)

Hello Everyone -
Great group! This is unfair because I don't know all your
birthdays...so maybe we should start a way for people to
automatically send cards in SignWriting on birthdays or other
celebrations?...I wonder what is involved with doing a site like
that?...

We already have some cards on the web, but no automatic way to send a
card to someone on the internet:

SignWriting Cards
http://www.SignWriting.org/cards

Anwyay, another beautiful SignWriting card by Stefan says it all!

THANK YOU!