Belgium: summercourses on Sign Linguistics???

Tim Grove tim_grove at SIL.ORG
Mon Feb 27 09:58:57 UTC 2006

Hello Kathleen,

I'm not personally familiar with these courses, but you might like to
check out the courses that SIL run in conjunction with the University of
North Dakota. You can find more details at:
http://www.und.edu/dept/linguistics/courses.htm#SignedLanguages.

Best regards,
Tim Grove