MOUTH Cheeva and Cha

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 28 11:38:04 UTC 2006

I like it...  only question now becomes how do you
know that the mouth movement is not a "one time then
stop" deal? In the sign 'speech' the cheeva repeats
several times...

You could use the same v face with up arrows for 'AV'
which is another common ASL mouth movement.  I'll have
to get my list of non manuals and see if there are any
other the we need to talk about... Its another one
that would repeat.

cherie