AW: AW: [sw-l] SignWriting E-Lesson 0090

Tue Jan 3 00:11:13 UTC 2006

Hi Valerie and sw- listmembers

Right now we do have holidays and I am very busy to learn more about HTML
programming - obviously my website needs some attention ;-)
that is the reason that I am still awake.
Thanks for your answer -

I just put some energy in studying tongue-movements  - smile -
after a meal (grilled cockerel with rice and apple mash) it almost looks
like this -

All the best

Stefan ;-)

L.I.F.E -- right Tini ??

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2006 00:48
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: AW: [sw-l] SignWriting E-Lesson 0090

SignWriting List
January 3, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> I am just curious about your decision to put it at that location of
> "mouth"
> I'd rather would search for it near other "tongue" options -

Hello Stefan!
Great to hear from you. Yes, I agree. They do feel more like a Tongue
rather than a Lip or Mouth - ha!

Tongues generally rotate is 8 possible directions, where the Mouth
symbols have a 3-symbol configuration...for example Eyes have BOTH
Eyes, a LEFT Eye and a RIGHT eye...and I was doing these new symbols
with a 3-symbol configuration to fit with the way Steve programmed
SignPuddle mouths...there is a CENTER and a left and right to fit the
mouth-programming...

But now that you mention it, I bet we could open these new symbols
into 8 rotations to fit with Tongues...If we do that, I will have to
rebundle SignBank but it might be worth it...the Tongues need some
improvement in other ways anyway, so I will look at Tongues in the
next few days to see what I can do...this is a software issue and how
the program functions...

I will show you all tomorrow or the next day, a new idea for the
Tongues...

smile...

Great to have your input - many thanks!