Lesson Schedule

Thu Jan 5 16:12:28 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 5, 2006

Dear SW List Members:
This Saturday we are having our annual SignWriting Meeting, for our
Board Members. I am preparing the Year-End Report 2005 for that
meeting today and tomorrow. Then on Monday we can start learning to
use SignPuddle and SignBank:

Lesson Schedule

January 2006
Starting Monday, January 9th
How To Use SignPuddle and SignBank Database Software

Create your own database with SignWriting, lingusitic fields and
searches, video clips, illustrations, with multiple spoken and signed
languages. Learn to create dictionaries and print them sorted by Sign-
Symbol-Sequence.

Includes free SignBank database downloads, free editor access to
SignPuddle on the web, and free technical support.

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages