SignWriting E-Lesson 0092 - Flat-Split Handshapes

Fri Jan 6 02:48:41 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 5, 2006

  Doctor Informática wrote:
> I use the SW-edit software, and I wonder how can I
> insert into its sings database, the new IMWA signs
> created. Best, Renato

Hello Renato!
The SW-Edit program was developed before the IMWA existed. So
unfortunately SW-Edit does not work with the IMWA symbols.

The IMWA symbols are available in two programs: SignPuddle and
SignBank. Would you like to learn how to use those two programs? It
is free. I am starting lessons on Monday January 9th here on the List
for those two programs.

Have you ever tried to add a sign to SignPuddle before?...I keep
hoping someone will add some signs to the Brazilian SignPuddle!

Brazilian SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-BR